- Organic lipstick in Nude
- Ultra-pigmented & long-lasting
- Glides over & softens lips with ease
- Provides total & comfortable coverage
- Boasts a velvety, creamy texture with matt finish
- Enriched with castor oil, shea butter & pomegranate extract
- Castor oil & shea butter softens, nourish & moisturise lips
- Pomegranate contains anti-inflammatory & soothing properties
- Formula 100% of natural origin
- Certified vegan & cruelty-free
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA
- To achieve a sophisticated and long-lasting look: use a brush and first apply the lipstick to the outline by making a thin line that accentuates the fullness of your lips.
- Then apply the balm and finish your application with a lipstick brush for a perfect look.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 3.5g
- Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters**, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Hydroxystearic / Linolenic / Oleic Polyglycerides, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, CI 77820 (Silver). May Contain +/-: CI 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77742 (manganese Violet).
- *Ingredients From Organic Farming.
- ** Processed From Organic Ingredients.
- Biodegradable Bamboo & recyclable plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Italy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.