- Can be used for daily maintenance or for initial culturation
- Helps to restore your child’s gut microbiome after a course of antibiotics
- Multi-strain probiotic which includes four different strains of healthy gut microbes
- Lactobacillus acidophilus has been proven to mitigate the symptoms of lactose maldigestion
- Bifidobacterium lactis has been shown to reduce symptoms associated with gluten intolerance
- Bifidobacterium bifidum typically inhabits the colon and contributes to healthy, regular bowel movements
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which boosts the immune system and improves energy levels
- Full-spectrum prebiotic blend stimulates the growth of gut bacteria
- Bottled in 100% recyclable and reusable glass
A Healthy Gut Microbiome Helps To:
- … prevent harmful bacteria from taking root through the process of competitive exclusion.
- … manage blood sugar levels by metabolising simple sugars, for more stable energy throughout the day.
- … enhance general mood in ways we are only just beginning to understand through intricate bidirectional feedback loops.
Recommended Dosage (per age group):
- 1-4 years: ¼ tsp (1g)
- 4-8 years: ½ tsp (2g)
- 8-11 years: ¾ tsp (3g)
- 11-14 years: 1 tsp (4g)
- Professional supervision is recommended in people taking immunosuppressant medications or who are immunocompromised e.g. infants, elderly or critical illness.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 50 g
One heaped scoop provides:
- Total viable good bacteria count: 2 billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30157
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30156
- Bifidobacterium lactis NCIMB 30172
- Bifidobacterium bifidum NCIMB 30153
- vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) - 50mg
- Prebiotic FS2-60* - 835mg
- *Full spectrum prebiotic oligosaccharide and plant-derived Inulin
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/11/2018, By SamGreat supplement
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.