The Viridian Pregnancy complex provides:
- Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium to support bone health.
- Vitamin C to help prevent pre-eclampsia and premature rupture of the membranes.
- Essential Amino Acids – these are necessary for proper human growth and function.
- DHA is especially needed for the brain and retina during foetal development.
- Iron – a gently non-constipating form of iron is used in the formula to help prevent iron deficiency.
- Folic acid and all the B complex vitamins.
- Silica to help support the integrity of the skin (stretch marks), ligaments, tendons and bones.
- Beta Carotene – Viridian uses a natural beta carotene from algae and is very important in health visual development and normal cell functioning.
- Minerals, including Chromium to help prevent both hyper and hypoglycaemia.
- Vitamin D and K – these 2 vitamins are most often deficient in new born babies and very important for normal bone development.
Directions for Use
As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Two vegetarian capsules provide:
- Mineral Ascorbate Complex providing: Vitamin C 200mg/Magnesium 18mg/Calcium 24mg 240mg
- Potassium (citrate) 48mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 50mg
- Iron (bisclycinate) 20mg
- Natural Beta Carotene/Carotenoid Mix (D.Salina) providing: Beta Carotene 5mg/Cryptoxanthin 39ug/Alpha Carotene 158ug/Zeaxanthin 32ug/Lutein 25ug 5mg
- Zinc (picolinate) 10mg
- Essential Amino Acid Complex providing: L-Arginine 5.5mg/L-Histidine 5.5mg/L-Isoleucine 5.5mg/L-Leucine 5.5mg/L-Lysine 5.5mg/L-Methionine 5.5mg/L-Phenylalanine 5.5mg/L-Threonine 5.5mg/L-Valine 5.5mg 50mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Silica dioxide 10mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 100ug
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 13mg
- Manganese (bisglycinate) 2mg
- Boron (sodium borate) 1mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate) 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 2.5mg
- Copper (citrate) 1mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 2.2ug
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI) 1.4mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1.6mg
- Folic acid 400ug
- Chromium (picolinate) 50ug
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol - vegan) 10ug
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 150ug
- Molybdenum (ammonium molybdate) 50ug
- Vitamin K1 50ug
- Biotin 30ug
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product16/11/2020, By KateI have really enjoyed this pregnancy vitamin. I had previously tried another brand, and found the tablets to be way too large and also quite nausea-inducing. The Viridian are easy to take, and I found they didn't exacerbate my "morning" sickness - particularly as I was suffering quite extensively with it during my first trimester.02/10/2020, By SiaI used this product exclusively throughout my first pregnancy - had a relatively easy (mild symptoms) first pregnancy and had energy up until 8 months of pregnancy. This is my second and I went with a supplement my Dr recommended for the first four months until I decided to switch back to Viridian- what a difference!! My energy levels are up again, my symptoms are far less severe, I feel much better overall. This time I am planning to keep taking it post-partum because its benefits are unmatched. Highly Recommend!!11/09/2020, By FaseehaLove that this product has good quality and ethical values. Used this brand throughout my pregnancy21/08/2020, By EliseSince I use this product I have less mood swings and feel better, I do find it a bit on the pricy side though..12/08/2020, By MunieGreat product, haven't experienced any nausea as with other vitamins06/06/2020, By NancyLove these vitamins was a life saver when i found out im pregnant others were making me sick, since I started taking them i feel much better01/06/2020, By TalentGives you good support24/05/2020, By AnnaLove this product21/05/2020, By NATASHATHE BEST06/03/2020, By GoNice25/01/2020, By AvaA bit on the pricey side, but very easy to swallow and has everything you will need04/10/2019, By LGood pre-natal vitamin. Have been advised to keep taking it post partum too.21/08/2019, By NicoletteGood vitamin that provides essential nutrients. I’m using it postpartum and it keeps me going.16/07/2019, By LizeSeems like it has the makings of a great prenatal, except that it contains folic acid, instead of folate.23/11/2018, By ROnly used 1 bottle but it didn't seem to do anything noticeable for me, if anything, it made me more nauseous when I had to take it (most likely because it was in the early stages of pregnancy).
I would've used it again but definitely seemed the iron was affecting me negatively (initially I had assumed that it's just synthetic iron that doesn't agree with me, however, when taking this multivit I pretty much experienced the same issues like with the other multivits (containing iron).
I think I did see that they have an iron-free 1 as well, I haven't tried it though as overall I didn't seem to feel a difference in my low energy levels at the time. Perhaps I needed to take it for a longer period of time (the 1 without iron though).
Well priced for a natural preg multivitamin27/03/2018, By AmeliaStill using this five months post pregnancy. Had a very healthy vegan pregnancy and was supported with this prenatal throughout. Only needed to add extra iron and DHA, as my iron was running a bit low and extra DHA is recommended.23/01/2018, By JessicaI have been on these tablets for around a year now - I was on them for a few months before falling pregnant, and have been taking them throughout my pregnancy, while I do not know if I felt a change after I started taking them,.. I do know I have had a very healthy pregnancy so far up until this point (21 weeks) and baby is developing beautifully.02/11/2015, By HenrikeDit is net so lekker om te weet mens kry
natuurlike produk wat mens kan drink terwyl jy swanger is om alles in te kry wat jy nodig het. Dit het my vreeslik gepla voor my swangerskap en toe ek die produk sien, toe was ek baie verlig.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.