- Natural multi-nutrient supplement
- Unique combination of vitamins, amino acids & ginkgo biloba leaf extract
- Supports healthy brain function
- Ginkgo biloba boosts energy levels & mental clarity
- A great supplement for those studying or working on important projects
Key benefits of Solgar Neuro-Nutrients:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free, salt-free, starch-free
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Adults: Take one or two capsules daily, between meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 30 capsules
- L-Phenylalanine (Free Form), L-Tyrosine (Free Form), L-Glutamine (Free Form), vitamin C (as Calcium L-ascorbate), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Choline (as bitartrate), Soya Lecithin (containing naturally occurring phospholipids), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable Magnesium stearate, Standardised Ginkgo biloba Leaf Powdered Extract (ginkgo flavoglycosides), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide, nicotinic acid), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/09/2021, By GillGreat for concentration and focus. I give this to my teenager together with Lion's Mane mushrooms and Omega oils, and it helps him focus and study.30/03/2021, By Mary-JaneGreat for studies13/12/2019, By AENGreat support for focus and attention
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.