- All-natural facial clay mask
- Reduces the appearance of rosacea
- Reduces redness
- Minimises pores
- Balances complexion
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Hero Ingredient Spotlight:
- Azelaic Acid is a naturally occurring ingredient with proven abilities to reduce the appearance of rosacea for a more even, beautiful complexion.
- Lactobacillus is the best known probiotic! Its benefits aren’t just good for the gut - it conditions the skin, soothes and balances redness.
- Glycine is an amino acid vital for the natural production of collagen.
- Patch test before using. This product is produced in a factory that uses nut oils.
- AM or PM: Scoop a small quantity of exfoliating sherbet in the palm of your hand, add water drop by drop until you have a smooth paste.
- Paint the mask directly onto clean skin, taking care around the delicate eye area.
- The mask will change from transparent to light cream and may tingle slightly.
- Once mask is a solid colour leave on for another 5-8 minutes before rinsing off with water and a muslin face cloth.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- PAO: 3 months.
- Nett Weight: 40 g.
- Kaolin, Azelaic Acid (10%), Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, TrimethylGlycine, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Linalool**, Limonene**, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Lactobacillus.
- **Naturally occurring components of essential oils.
- Potted in recyclable glass, with recyclable polypropylene lid and recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.