- Organic baobab extract is rich in vitamin C; it softens the skin and encourages cell regeneration
- Lavender is an anti-inflammatory with a lovely calming scent
- Organic rose geranium is an uplifting essential oil that balances your baby’s skin and soothes irritations
- This baby washontains no parabens, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances
Pure Beginnings are serious about changing the way we live on this planet. They have created a range of organic products that are innovative and as pure as they come.
Apply a small amount to baby's wet hair and body. Rinse after washing & towel dry.
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xanthan gum, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) fruit extract*, pca glyceryl oleate, inulin*, citric acid, lavandula
angustifolia (lavender) oil*, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, tocopherol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99.6% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 96.4% of vegetable ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 15% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/06/2017, By DominiqueLovely sweet smelling baby wash that is soft in baby's skin. Great product01/05/2017, By No MuckAbsolutely amazing! I am really particular about shampoo and body wash for my kids. Other natural shampoos have dried out my kids' hair but not this one. I love to use it on their hair and then there is enough left over to use on their bodies so a little goes a long way. It suds really well & doesn't cause any tears. I also like it for myself as an eye makeup remover! Smells great too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.