- Skin balm with cannabidiol and moringa oil
- Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Deeply nourishes very dry skin
- Soothes painful skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- Bottled in clear glass
- Suitable for vegetarians with beeswax
- Rub in well twice daily.
- Can be used for stiff joints & muscles, rheumatics, body pains, headaches, burning feet, sinuses and colds.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Special Notice: This product is heat sensitive. It will melt at body surface temperature (35°C), keep the container upright to avoid spilling or leaking. If the product has been subjected to heat, simply use the back of a wooden spoon to mix the actives back into the balm.
- Store in a cool (<26°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Moringa5000 is working with communities in rural areas, not only to improve nutrition by using moringa as a dietary supplement, but also to encourage them to be part of the fast growing Moringa Tree Project. Learn more about their outreach at The Moringa 5000 Project (https://www.moringa5000.co.za/the-moringa-5000-project/).
- Available In: 25 ml, and 100 ml.
- CBD Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Ben (Moringa Oleifera) Oil, Menthol, Camphor Oil, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, clove leaf oil, Peppermint Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this productThis really is a miracle cream! It smells amazing and really really works! I recommend this product to all my friends and family! Definitely a great buy!04/02/2021, By RobsThis really is a miracle cream! I use it for absolutely everything, from bruises and scratches, to sore muscles, mosquito bites, skin rashes and I even used it to prevent bed sores when my family member was sick. Even the assistant carer was impressed by the magic power of this stuff! It smells amazing and really really works!02/10/2020, By LindaI love this product. I definitely provides relief from my arthritis. I have also used it on cuts, abrasions and rashes to reduce inflammation26/08/2020, By MichelleSmells good and herb-y. Very moisturizing02/08/2020, By RubleenIts a very comforting rub, has more winter green then the hemp though. But its a lovely easy rub to use
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.