The herbs in this healing balm are effective for easing stiff joints and muscles, rheumatic pain, headaches, muscle stiffness, sinus congestion and colds.
How the herbal ingredients work:
- Moringa is antibacterial & anti-inflammatory; it’s also loaded with antioxidants, which reduce the signs of ageing.
- Arnica is a healing, soothing botanical that relieves swelling, pain, sprains, inflammation, insect bites & irritation.
- Cinnamon is anti-inflammatory; combats swelling & irritation, clears blemishes & eases sore swollen joints.
- Eucalyptus warms the muscles, relieves pain, has antibacterial properties; great for relieving congested breathing if you have a cold.
- Peppermint brightens & tones skin, clears acne. Also helps with congested breathing.
- Sage is anti-inflammatory & has a high vitamin A content; great for fighting signs of ageing.
- Clove eases pain, promotes the healing of rashes & cuts.
- Terebinth helps to clear blemishes & reduce inflammation.
These herbs are blended into a base of cocoa and shea butters, beeswax and coconut oil, to nourish and moisturise your skin.
Rub well into affected areas twice a day.
Arnica oil, menthol, cinnamon leaf oil, eucalyptus oil, caryophillum (clove) oil, peppermint oil, terebinth oil, salvia libanotica (sage) oil, moringa leaf, beeswax, cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, benzyl alcohol
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/10/2017, By VerenaHaven't been using it all that long but it does have a strong smell and gives that warm soothing feeling on sore muscles.31/05/2016, By MelanieThis is a superb ointment. Great rubbing ointment for massaging sore muscles. All the best refreshing essential oils compounded in one ointment with the advantages of moringa. love the product.28/04/2015, By KathyIve only just bought this product. Ive been using it for my plantar fasciitis which comes and goes. It really helps soothe the aching muscles in my feet. The smell is quite strong - a lot like Vicks or camphor cream so you have to make sure you wash your hands well afterwards esp. before preparing food. It also gets quite runny and greasy when you apply it but it helped with the pain and not many products do. I like that it has natural products in it too and its a good texture for massaging so could be used as a massage oil.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.