PhytoMulti is designed to recharge, nourish and defend your cells.
- Highly concentrated ingredients
- Full-spectrum phytonutrients
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules
- Enhanced with lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene & resveratrol; health-boosting plant compounds
- Also includes essential vitamins & minerals for optimal daily health support
Benefits of phytonutrients:
- Protects the body’s cells against damage & disease
- Promotes DNA stability
- Improve cell signalling to communicate messages throughout the body
Take one to three capsules once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medications.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate): 120mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 100IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 120mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 25mg
- Riboflavin: 15mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin): 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200mcg
- Biotin: 500mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 75mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 40mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 15mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 100mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 1mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 0.5mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex): 50mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 25mg
- Inositol: 25mg
- Lycopene: 6mg
- Zeaxanthin: 2mg
- Lutein: 6mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract): 10mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of: 400mg
Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols, and 5% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6 % min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, sodium copper chlorophyllin), stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate (vegetable)
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By SeanOnly taking one a day , excellent multi , energy has returned23/06/2018, By BarbaraThis is my "go to" multi vitamin. Even though it is pricey, it contains the most beneficial vitamins and minerals and some. I have energy and a feeling of well being, have not had any illnesses while on it and to me that proves my choice of product!24/11/2016, By DominicThese are amazing, best Multis Ive ever used - they actually work.
Oh, and serving size is one tablet per day, not 3 as mentioned above!23/05/2016, By RobynServing size is three capsules. So for one bottle @ 60 capsules, it wont even last you a month. Not at all worth it in my opinion.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.