- Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial
- Organic olive oil is a vitamin-rich moisturiser
- Lavender is anti-inflammatory; soothes red, itchy & irritated skin
- Shea butter hydrates & protects; rich in vitamins A & E
- Locally made by Lavender Hill community members
- Compact 75ml tub fits neatly in a handbag or backpack
- A portion of the proceeds goes towards funding education & employment opportunities for Lavender Hill residents
Aqua, aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit water, glycerin, caprylic capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, olea europea (olive) oil*, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, lavandula officinalis (lavender) essential oil
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product03/12/2017, By SoothedOnly cream that sorted out my excema! (I've tried dozens!)
I also use it when I feel a migraine coming on. I put a little under my nose so that I can inhale it, as well some on my temples.
Hubby likes it as a hand cream.
I love that I can support a worthy cause who makes a great product. Well done!31/05/2017, By NatashaReally disappointed!! Half full container. Very runny consistency.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.