- Lavender oil is naturally antibacterial
- Organic olive oil is a vitamin-rich moisturiser
- Lavender is anti-inflammatory; soothes red, itchy & irritated skin
- Shea butter hydrates & protects; rich in vitamins A & E
- Supports South African entrepreneurs
- Compact tub fits neatly in a handbag or backpack
- No artificial colours, or fragrances
- Palm oil-free
- Massage a pea-sized amount into your hands until fully absorbed.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Aqua, Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil.
- *Certified Organic at Source.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
8 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/01/2020, By AndreaLove this product for it's wonderful scent and it makes my hands really soft.24/01/2020, By The Healing Room by Diane MarisI really enjoy using this product. I love the gentle fragrance, and the soothing feel of this beautiful cream on my skin. A definite win!24/01/2020, By Panda PawsThis little tub is filled with a wonderful, smooth hand cream, making your skin soft and moisturised. The tub is small and you can easily travel with it or put it in your purse. Love that it is all natural ingredients. It also helped greatly for my itchy skin and eczema18/11/2019, By JessicaFeels more like lotion than "cream" - not very thick or deeply moisturizing. I was also disappointed in the smell; it has a very faint lavender scent when you first apply, but it fades. I was hoping for a more lasting scent.10/09/2019, By Mokomanenot for me13/11/2018, By JasmineAwesome28/07/2018, By ZukiswaWhat nice smell19/04/2018, By ClairLovely cream, good moisturiser and a lovely scent. A little pricey, but my husband loves it so I will buy it again as a treat for him.03/12/2017, By SoothedOnly cream that sorted out my excema! (I've tried dozens!)
I also use it when I feel a migraine coming on. I put a little under my nose so that I can inhale it, as well some on my temples.
Hubby likes it as a hand cream.
I love that I can support a worthy cause who makes a great product. Well done!31/05/2017, By NatashaReally disappointed!! Half full container. Very runny consistency.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.