- Strengthening organic shampoo with biotin & plant-derived collagen
- Ideal for thinning or brittle hair
- Accelerates new hair growth
- Minimises shedding (hair fall)
- Feeds & nourishes the scalp
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Lovingly made by hand & packaged in PET recycled packaging
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Never tested on animals
- Massage into the hair, concentrating on damaged areas like the ends.
- For best results, use with Hey Gorgeous Biotin & Collagen Conditioner.
- Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Organic Rose Hydrosol*, Avocado Butter*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Argan Oil*, Orange Fibre*, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Mint Extract*, Biotin*, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Ginseng Extract*, Plant-derived Collagenic Amino Acid Complex (From Zea Mays And Triticum Aestivum), Lavender*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Essential Oils Of Honeysuckle, Patchouli And Ylang-ylang
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
11 out of 14 people would recommend this product18/09/2023, By HTKMy hair feels light and shiny - and it ticks all the environmentally friendly boxes04/04/2022, By SueI have ultra-fine, curly, sometimes dry, sometimes oily at the roots very difficult baby-like hair. This is the first shampoo that hasn't weighed my hair down or been difficult to wash out. It doesn't lather that much, but your hair is squeaky clean after shampooing with this product. It's probably just my imagination, but my hair feels thicker after using this shampoo. Very happy. This is my new go-to shampoo. Looking forward to trying Hey Gorgeous' conditioner14/04/2021, By ShaylinSmells great and leaves my hair feeling good!12/03/2021, By PrueThis is my second bottle. It lathers beautifully and leaves my hair moisturised and shiny.28/10/2020, By ChristelImproves hair over time25/07/2020, By KarinI would not recommend this product. I have been using this product for 2 months. I have fine hair. Within a day of using this shampoo, my hair is oily and limp. It has also made no difference to the condition of my hair.23/06/2020, By LeanneLove it, good quality.08/05/2020, By ChantelRather dismayed by this shampoo07/05/2020, By CamI really like this product and so does my Mom. It’s a nice moisturizing shampoo17/04/2020, By JarelNot good22/02/2020, By EcoNeeds improvement28/10/2019, By DeslynnI bought a second bottle as it seemed to work well with my fine hair as long as I used the conditioner. The 2nd bottle's scent is completely different & I do not like it at all so will not be using it. Very disappointing.10/10/2019, By TracyIt has a quite runny texture and you need a lot to get a bit of foam. I don’t find it leaves my hair as shiny and smooth looking as some other brands I’ve used. It’s not bad, but at the price I expected more.27/05/2019, By IlseShampoo doesn’t make a lot of foam. You have to use quite a bit. Makes my hair shiny and easy manageable as I have fine hair. Too soon to know if I will buy it again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.