- Cell regenerating cream to repair & restore dry, damaged skin
- Suitable as both a night cream, and a day cream (with +-SPF15)
- Fortified with vitamins, and minerals to support skin renewal
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Centella, aka Gotu Kola can improve circulation to the skin, speeding up the transit of nutrients and the natural regeneration process.
- D-Panthenol is B vitamin key in maintaining healthy Collagen levels for youthfully supple skin.
- Green Tea is one of Nature’s most powerful antioxidant plants. It helps to fight off free-radical damage and keep skin healthy, and youthful.
- Apply a thin layer to the skin after thoroughly cleansing.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated low oxidation-potential aqueous cream base, Vegetable Glycerine, Green Tea, Centella, Comfrey Allantoin, Aloe, Kombucha & Kelp extracts, PABA (Vit. B-factor), D-Panthenol, vitamins A, B2 & 6, C & E, Zinc Oxide, Cold-pressed Jojoba, Sesame, Flax seed, Evening Primrose & Coconut Oil and essential oils of Lavender, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Bitter Orange, Ylang Ylang & German Chamomile.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product06/08/2023, By EmmaLovely smell, easily absorbs into my skin, feel fresh and hydrated06/12/2022, By MandyzI was using an Esse product previously and switched due to price. I have now been using this for the past year and am very happy with it. Light enough to not be greasy in summer and provides enough hydration in winter. It is easily one of the best face creams I have used.19/03/2022, By AngeeYummy ! Texture is gorgeous, smells divine, I have tried many Organic products, this is now my Fave, will not go back to anything else
07/12/2021, By Muslimafeels good on the face. takes about 5 minutes to absorb after application but thereafter does not make yo feel oily. do not see a huge difference in my skin. if all you looking for is moisture and non of the other benefits its suppose to do then this i for you. i want all of the benefits it suppose to offer.
11/07/2021, By DeanFelt results within first week of application.14/04/2021, By JoanneLove Gaia05/01/2021, By CrystalSoaks into the skin with ease, doesn't leave my skin oily, love the smell15/07/2020, By RebeccaBrilliant product, love the ingredients and it makes my skin so soft. Just wish it was a little less pricey05/07/2020, By LuciaI'm a big fan of gaia creams. They are light and smell divine. Great for my very sensitive skin type. Can't recommend enough.19/02/2020, By CatLovely moisturiser12/02/2020, By MelissaSoft and creamy on the skin with no oily residue! Great as a night cream! Smells wonderful as well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.