- 100% organic and 100% natural, no chemicals, synthetic preservatives, stabilisers and other yucky stuff.
- Organic unrefined Shea butter treats acne, rosacea, eczema, burns, rashes, stretch marks, dark spots, wrinkles and dry skin
- Cocoa butter is naturally moisturizing, restorative with anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to prevent moisture loss - ideal for use on dry skin, eczema and other problematic skin conditions.
- Organic Almond oil is high in essential fatty acids (oleic and linoleic) and praised for its nutritional value, extremely absorbent with emollient properties and wonderful for dry, irritated or flaky skin. It helps to relieve itch from dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema; helps to retain moisture longer. High in minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and protein. All skin types can benefit from this oil.
- Perfect for romantic body massage
- Softly melts at contact with skin and leave skin moisturised, nourished and silky to the touch.
- The fragrance of the Spicy Rose Body Butter is beautifully feminine
Directions: Apply as a daily body moisturiser, also great for use with a sensual massage.
Ingredients: Organic unrefined Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Organic Almond oil, Rose otto and Rose-Geranium with a hint of cinnamon and ginger.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product17/08/2018, By JeannieI adore this body butter, can't get enough of the beautiful smell and feel.28/06/2018, By JanineThis is my favourite body butter, it smells amazing (when I walk back into my room after I've put it on I can still smell the lovely rose scent) and my skin feels gorgeous for the whole day.30/04/2018, By AnitaI LOVE Hey Gorgeous products! This Body Butter leaves your skin smooth & silky. The Rose scent is absolutely delightful. I will definitely purchase again.16/02/2018, By JeannieBest body butter ever ever EVER! The smell is out of this world.31/12/2017, By SelenaSo moisturizing and smells divine.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.