Benefits of the coconut lime scrub:
- Removes excess oil & dead skin cells
- Softens & smoothes the skin
- Combats signs of ageing
- Relaxes stiff or sore muscles
- Replenishes essential minerals needed for skin health
- Improves skin’s metabolism, boosts circulation
How it works:
- Sea salt gently exfoliates the skin, while providing minerals like magnesium, potassium & calcium.
- Epsom salts soothe aching joints & muscles, relieve tension & headaches & help to detoxify the body.
- Coconut cleanses away excess oil, balances skin & provides nourishment with a wealth of essential fatty acids. Coconut is also antibacterial & helps to prevent blemishes, while the rich antioxidant content fights the signs of skin ageing.
- Lime oil is an antiseptic cleanser & an astringent toner, with a fresh citrus fragrance.
- Body scrub: Apply to damp skin when taking a shower or bath; massage into skin using gentle circular motions. Rinse off thoroughly. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
- Bath soak: Add 1-2Tbsp to hot bath water; soak & enjoy.
Khoisan sea salts, Epsom salts, coconut oil, jojoba, desiccated coconut, coconut extract, lime essential oils
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/02/2018, By PaulaA little messy to use, but great results and a wonderful tropical fragrance too!17/01/2018, By Going GreenI love the personalised messages you guys write on the invoices, however the filthy packaging of my body scrub overshadowed it. The lid was sticky on top with black "fluff" stuck to it. The jar was black underneath as well. It looked as if it was sitting on a forgotten shelve in the back of the warehouse until someone stumbled across it. Should I receive such filthy packaging again, I won't hesitate to return my order.
(I love the scrub though. Made my skin soft and smooth.)08/12/2017, By AmandaGood Scrub,Not amazing but good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.