- Natural scalp serum for thinning hair
- Natural botanical Ingredients help to restore the hairline & reduce thinning patches
- Biotin is a B-vitamin that promotes stronger, healthier hair
- Vitamin E deeply nourishes the scalp
- Castor Oil encourages hair growth
- Cayenne pepper stimulates scalp circulation, which improves hair growth
- Garlic & Onion stimulate blood flow to the scalp & nourish the hair
- Black tea contains caffeine, which has stimulating properties
- No parabens, phthalates or SLS
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Cold-pressed Castor Oil, Biotin, Glycerin, Cayenne Pepper, Vitamin E, Black Tea, Onion, Garlic, Hibiscus And Pure Essential Oils
Warning: Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product02/02/2021, By CastI’ve been using for at least a week. I hope to see results25/11/2020, By CindyNot sure yet, can only tell once I've been using it for a duration. Have to admit that I battle with the smell... not nice at all! ...but, I will be willing to grin and bear it if it proves effective... so here's hoping!24/11/2020, By TorresOkay26/10/2020, By KiaQuality supplement20/08/2020, By HylineDef not my fav purchase.14/07/2020, By BELINDASmells terrible, not seen much difference in 3 weeks.08/05/2020, By SandraEpic fail11/02/2020, By LedaThe product is still under review10/02/2020, By TsholoI don't know if it works & I will probably never know because I can't stand the smell.28/11/2019, By MogofaneThe hairline repairer its amazing. i could see the difference within the first two weeks and by week 6 my hairline was already back. It also helps to strengthen the hair.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.