- Natural all-over barrier repair balm with African potato
- Helps to strengthen the structure of skin cells & promote healing
- A great source of sterols & sterolins
- Beneficial for skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis
- Helps to fade the appearance of scars & stretch marks
- Soothes dry, irritated or sunburned skin
- Promotes healing of minor wounds like cuts & insect bites
- Softens cracked heels & dry cuticles
- Anti-ageing benefits
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Paraben-free, petroleum-free
- Packaged in glass
- A great addition to your natural first aid kit
- Apply to the affected area as needed & massage gently into the skin.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Available in: 30ml & 100ml
Buytyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter Organic), Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Extract (African Potato Organic), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Organic) Oil, Vitis Venifera (Grape Seed Organic) Oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab Organic) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax Organic), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula Organic) Oil, Citrus aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange Peel) Oil, Cananga odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Glass Jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/05/2021, By ivdvFantastic product, smells great and make skin feel amazing!
Product was in different packaging?07/04/2021, By ShazDefinitely24/03/2021, By KhiomaAn incredible surprise of sense intensity! I just can’t get enough of it! It definitely helps with skin ailments..23/03/2021, By LynneThis is the most wonderful cream. I find it very soothing for itches and
psoriasis and has the a glorious smell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.