- Cell regenerating cream to repair & restore dry, damaged skin
- Suitable as both a night cream, and a day cream (with +-SPF15)
- Fortified with vitamins, and minerals to support skin renewal
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Centella, aka Gotu Kola can improve circulation to the skin, speeding up the transit of nutrients and the natural regeneration process.
- D-Panthenol is B vitamin key in maintaining healthy collagen levels for youthfully supple skin.
- Green tea is one of Nature’s most powerful antioxidant plants. It helps to fight off free-radical damage and keep skin healthy, and youthful.
- Apply a thin layer to the skin after thoroughly cleansing.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated low oxidation-potential aqueous cream base, Vegetable Glycerine, Green Tea, Centella, Comfrey Allantoin, Aloe, Kombucha & Kelp extracts, PABA (Vit. B-factor), d-Panthenol, Vitamins A, B2 & 6, C & E, Zinc Oxide, Cold-pressed Jojoba, Sesame, Flax Seed, Evening Primrose & Coconut oils and essential oils of Lavender, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Bitter Orange, Ylang Ylang & German Chamomile.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product14/04/2021, By JoanneLove Gaia05/01/2021, By CrystalSoaks into the skin with ease, doesn't leave my skin oily, love the smell15/07/2020, By RebeccaBrilliant product, love the ingredients and it makes my skin so soft. Just wish it was a little less pricey05/07/2020, By LuciaI'm a big fan of gaia creams. They are light and smell divine. Great for my very sensitive skin type. Can't recommend enough.19/02/2020, By CatLovely moisturiser12/02/2020, By MelissaSoft and creamy on the skin with no oily residue! Great as a night cream! Smells wonderful as well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.