- Rolled & flaked oats
- High in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- Low glycaemic index (GI)
- A source of sustained energy
- Oats also help to keep blood sugar levels steady, preventing sudden spikes
- Great for breakfast cereal, granola or baked goods (cookies & muffins)
- Make wonderful overnight oats
- Recyclable, eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. These 100% recyclable paper bags are made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Stove: Combine 1 cup of Oats with 2 - 2 ½ cups of water and salt to taste in a pot. Bring to boil while stirring continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, depending on the consistency you desire.
- Microwave: Combine ½ cup of Oats, 1 - 1 ½ cups of warm water and salt to taste in a microwave bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3 - 4 minutes or until cooked. Stop to stir regularly.
Make decadent overnight oats by following this recipe:
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsps. Chia Seeds
- 1 Orange, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. cacao nibs
- ¼ Cup coconut yoghurt
- 1 ¼ Cup Almond milk
- 1 Tbsps. Honey (optional)
- ¼ Tsp cardamom
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ashwagandha (optional)
- In a large bowl mix together all the overnight Oats ingredients.
- Transfer into two separate sealable containers or jars and refridgerate overnight.
- The next morning either add the toppings and enjoy or heat it up before adding the toppings.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 750 g.
- Oats (Gluten).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1502
- Protein (g): 12.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 60
- of which Total Sugar (g): <1.0
- Total Fat (g): 7.8
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.5
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 3.3
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 2.9
- Cholesterol (mg): <3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.1
- Sodium (mg): 4
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and/or the United Kingdom.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product16/06/2022, By AmandaLove these - great texture and taste!16/06/2022, By AmandaLove these - great texture and taste!07/06/2022, By RowenaReally good oats, clean too07/11/2021, By RayDelicious oats. Comes in paper packaging that is totally recyclable. A wonderful product that is now a staple for me.16/09/2021, By JillJust loved it25/08/2021, By LJPFantastic product, the only snag is how the bag is sealed at the top, very difficult to open and reuse. Would buy again though04/08/2021, By ElanaEarthy, nutty flavour and creamy texture once cooked.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.