- Whole grain, fine oat flakes
- Quick oats
- High in calcium, manganese, zinc, selenium & phosphorus
- Oats can to keep cholesterol & blood sugar levels in check
- Low glycaemic index (GI)
- A source of sustained energy
- Easy to digest
- Ideal for home-made granola or baked goods
- Cook in the microwave or on the stove
- Cooks in 2 to 3 minutes
- Recyclable, eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags. These 100% recyclable paper bags are made using elemental chlorine-free bleach, raw material from sustainably managed forests, and strictly vegetable-based inks.
- Stove: Combine 1 cup of Quick Oats with 1 ½ cups of water and salt to taste in a pot. Bring to boil while stirring continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Microwave: Combine ½ cup of Gluten-free Quick Oats, 1 - 1 ½ cups water and salt to taste in a microwave bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 2 -3 minutes. Stop to stir regularly.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 750 g.
- Oats (Gluten).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1464
- Protein (g): 11.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 57
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.0
- Total Fat (g): 8.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 3.9
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 2.1
- Cholesterol (mg): <3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10.8
- Sodium (mg): 3
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and/or the United Kingdom.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.