- Organic Rosemary essential oil
- Herbaceous aroma
- 100% pure & natural
- Antimicrobial properties
- Antiseptic properties
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Soothes sore & tired muscles
- Reduces puffiness around eyes
- Stimulates hair growth, reduces hair fall & controls dandruff
- Aids focus, concentration & memory retention
- Energising aroma
- Ideal for studying
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Bath: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil into 10 ml of carrier oil & add to your bath.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? Faithful to Nature Organic Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates hair follicles & scalp circulation which may help to promote hair growth. Additionally, it has anti-inflammatory properties & may be used on an itchy scalp. Rosemary helps prevent premature thinning of the hair & will soothe & condition the scalp.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- *Naturally occurring component of essential oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product27/10/2023, By BafedileGood buy09/10/2023, By ChanelI mix a few drops in my shampoo and it helps hair regrowth with longterm use.27/09/2023, By GenGood quality essential oil.
I use a few drops with castor oil on my hair to encourage hair growth and improve hair health.26/09/2023, By ZaheeraThank FTN - I love your product. I swop between your product and OHMS. Great price as well. Great for hair growth25/09/2023, By ZeeThis Rosemary Oil is a regular purchase for me. I mix a few drops into coconut oil and use it as a weekly conditioner for my hair - works wonders! My hair is left feeling soft and looking shiny. The smell of the oil is refreshing too. I would definitely recommend.23/09/2023, By NinaLOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Rosemary essential oil change my life, I use a few drops on my hair, makes it shine and smell amazing! Will be a consistent cart item now.
Would recomend 12/1003/11/2022, By EmilyI love the smell of it. The aroma just energizes me and lift my moods up. It's the best oil to have.20/09/2021, By ShelleyFresh and uplifting scent in my air humidifier05/07/2021, By Andrea"Your hair is soo shiny" say all my friends ALL THE TIME! :) A few drops in some moringa oil and literally a dab on the hands on wet shampoo cleaned hair. Best.30/04/2021, By NikitaWonderful! I add this to my shampoo and massage my scalp with it to encourage circulation in my scalp and reduce hair fall. Such a refreshing smell too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.