- Selection of our lovely spreads
- Smooth Peanut Butter, Tahini & Raw Fynbos Honey
- Peanut Butter is made from air-roasted & lightly salted peanuts
- Packed with plant-based protein, fibre & healthy fats
- Our Tahini is made from pure crushed sesame seeds
- Ultra-smooth texture
- Light nutty flavour (not bitter)
- Use to add plant-based protein to your meals
- 100% Pure & natural raw fynbos honey
- Honey has rich diversity & sweet abundance of the Fynbos biome
- Sourced from a badger friendly farm
- No added sugar
- No palm oil or hydrogenated oil
- No preservatives or additives
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Potted in recyclable glass jars
- 100% Plastic-free
- Palm oil-free
- Locally sourced from farm to jar
- Makes for a wonderful gift
- Contains products of the hive: not suitable for vegans
- Raw Fynbos Honey: Add to oats, smoothies, breakfast bowls and toast. Ideal to use when baking.
- Smooth Peanut Butter: Use as a spread for toast or sandwiches, add to smoothies, oats, baked treats or enjoy straight from the jar.
- Tahini: Best enjoyed as a paste, dip, dressing or sauce in Eastern and Mediterranean recipes.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within the expiry date.
- Raw honey naturally crystallizes. To liquify, simply place the container in warm water.
- Stir Peanut Butter and tahini before use. Due to the nature of these product separation will occur.
- Raw Fynbos Honey: 500 g
- Smooth Peanut Butter: 400 g
- Tahini: 340 g
Packaging: Bottled in recyclable, clear glass jars.
- Made in a factory that uses nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Made from local and imported ingredients.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/11/2021, By AmberIf you want to experience some of Faithful's delicious new treats... This is a good place to stay! Honestly the best honey, peanut butter and tahini on the market. They are all so well priced and plastic free!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.