- Plant-based beauty bar
- Nourishing shea butter
- Scented naturally with aromatherapy oils
- Biodegradable & grey water system safe
- Boxed in our signature waste-free packaging
- Handmade in South Africa
- No artificial fragrances
- No preservatives
- No parabens
- No parfum
- No triclosan
- No palm oil
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our Zero Waste Packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s luxurious Shea Butter Soap range is boxed in bleach-free kraft card, certified by the FSC. The labels are printed with veggie-based inks and only water-soluble adhesive is used. It’s 100% industrially compostable, recyclable and eco-friendly!
The ‘Shearomatic’ Experience:
- Our satiny Shea Butter Soap range gently cleanses the body and invigorates the senses.
- Each bar marries the luxury of shea with expertly blended aromatherapy oils for a uniquely ‘shearomatic’, skin therapy experience.
- For external use only.
- In the case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Aqua, Ricinus communis (Castor) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus aurantifolia (Lime) oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Citral*
- *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
33 out of 33 people would recommend this product15/03/2022, By SandyLove any soap with Shea butter in it. I often give your soap as gifts.15/03/2022, By RowenaLovely soap for cleaning without drying out the skin15/03/2022, By Lynnelovely soap, leaves skin soft and moisturized.15/03/2022, By RowenaLovely soap for the shower. Long-lasting and smells delicious15/03/2022, By AndreaLove this soap so much - it foams really well and smells heavenly.15/03/2022, By LlI love that it’s a natural and clean product but I just find it goes very soft even when left on soap dish to dry and so it doesn’t last that long15/03/2022, By MerlindLeves you squeaky clean. Smell is good not to overpowering which I like.15/03/2022, By RouxGreat smell and texture, makes a lovely gift15/03/2022, By ChoccieLovely soap but the bar is very small15/03/2022, By RouxA good start to any day15/03/2022, By RouxStunning soap makes showering a joy15/03/2022, By Emilyreally nice15/03/2022, By SueOnly just started using this soap and already really love it, it is everything that it is meant to be15/03/2022, By WonderfulWonderful scent, really envigorating15/03/2022, By MienMoisture rich15/03/2022, By SandyGreat soap!15/03/2022, By LiliSmells so good! This is what soap should be like!15/03/2022, By MegAfter using this soap my skin doesn't feel tight. It smells nice, however the bar doesn't last long. I do keep it dry after use, but maybe its because its so nice I use a lot of it!15/03/2022, By BannerBetter than others15/03/2022, By JennySmells lovely but not a fan of the feeling lye leaves. Disappears quickly.15/03/2022, By TJGreat smell and moisturising.15/03/2022, By TracyThese FTN shea butter soaps are definitely my favourite soap. They don't go as soft & soggy as some other brands I've tried, and are really gentle on my super-sensitive hands.15/03/2022, By First bornLeaves the bathroom fragrant15/03/2022, By PoblaUsed it twice so far, It is foamy and smells really great. Leaves my skins refreshed.15/03/2022, By AnnaI love it15/03/2022, By YasminSoften the skin and help with discoloration but it runs out too quickly, a big size would be better.15/03/2022, By FunekaBetter quality soap15/03/2022, By LeenLove this! The smell is heavenly and leaves my skin moisturized (especially now in the Fall/Winter season)15/03/2022, By WarrenI am very sensitive to fragrances so I have to be careful about products like soap. I tried one of the other Faithful to Nature soaps, and it was a bit too strong for me, but this soap was amazing! It has a lovely light fragrance without being too strong or pervasive. It doesn't last as long as some of our other soap bars have, so we will be ordering a few more to keep in our cupboard.15/03/2022, By EWMLathers well and enjoyed the subtle essential oil scent. Worked great for my body, face & hair(locs). I would however prefer a larger size bar or bulk buy option for better value as 1 bar barely lasted a week - which makes it great for travel but then again....covidlife :-/15/03/2022, By ChiiThis soap lathers great and has a subtle scent, it left my skin feeling amazing, would purchase again15/03/2022, By OrganicThis soap is solid, doesn't get soggy and wasted15/03/2022, By MariskaLovely soap
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.