- Milk & Honey Body Wash & Lotion
- Formulated with the help of skilled microbiologists
- 100% biodegradable & non-toxic
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Locally made
- Sustainably sourced
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Not suitable for vegans or strict vegetarians
- Almond milk is full of essential nutrients that your skin needs to stay healthy.
- Honey opens up your pores allowing your skin to be properly cleansed; plus it’s a potent antioxidant that fights the signs of ageing.
- Beeswax is a wonderful skin healer and softener.
- Bodywash: Wet your skin, squeeze a small amount of the wash onto your hands and lather over your skin then rinse off.
- Lotion: Apply lotion all over body and hands as often as needed. This quickly absorbing formula with its natural oils will soften your skin and provide daily protection and nourishment.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- Earthsap has been a manufacturer of earth-friendly toiletries and cleaning products for more than 20 years, working continuously to improve their earth-friendly formulas, giving you a completely safe and toxin-free alternative to conventional cleaners and cosmetics.
- Earthsap Body Wash: 400 ml
- Earthsap Milk & Honey Hand & Body Lotion: 250 ml
- Earthsap Body Wash: Water, Saponified Coconut Extract, Decyl/ Lauryl Glucoside, Almond Milk, Salt, Oil Of Lemon, Honey, Lemon, Lavender.
- Earthsap Milk & Honey Hand & Body Lotion: Purified Water, Olive Fruit Oil, Aloe Oil, Stearic Acid (Source: Palm Oil), Beeswax, Rosemary Oil, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba And Evening Primrose Oil.
- Recyclable plastic bottle and lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.