- Revitalising, and rejuvenating cleanser
- Made with potent African indigenous botanicals
- Formulated for dry, mature, or tired-feeling skin
- Effectively removes impurities without drying the skin
- pH balanced for your skin’s best health
- Reduces redness, and inflammation
- Promotes smoother, firmer, healthier skin
- No synthetic fragrances, or perfumes
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified not tested on animals
- Freely and rapidly biodegradable
- Tea tree oil purifies, and protects the skin from harmful bacteria.
- African potato is rich in phytosterols and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness.
- Kigelia promotes skin elasticity which leads to firmer skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, give you a more radiant complexion.
- Evening primrose oil is hydrating and nourishing, and helps to soften the skin.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities and refreshes the skin.
- Apply a small amount to wet hands.
- Massage into a soft lather on the face, neck, and decolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
- Best followed with Revive Moisturiser.
- Store in a cool (<25°C) place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-
- Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Glucose, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lavandula Abrialis (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *certified organic ingredients
- **from essential oils
- 99% of ingredients from natural origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
25 out of 26 people would recommend this product24/11/2020, By NicoleMy skin is generally very sensitive to products with any kind of fragrance, and this was no exception. Gave me a breakout and dry skin.07/09/2020, By ShereenVery affordable and lasts forever22/08/2020, By BronwenA very nice cleanser. Smells divine and washes really well without leaving mu dry skin feeling more dry. I think it's a good product.13/07/2020, By LiseAfter spending too much money on a high end face-wash (Dermalogica) which was imported, I decided to try some others. I tried some off-the shelf ones but this did not give me a glow or good feeling. THEN, AMAZINGLY, after reading these reviews, I tried Down to Earth. I am EXTREMELY happy to have found this facewash. It is a lot like the ESSE facewash, removes my mascara in one go, smells wonderful and is all natural. My hairline acne is also gone. VERY HAPPY.21/06/2020, By MphoI have been using this product for 6 weeks. It is so soft withand a silky texture. The herbal feel on the skin, feels like it's letting my skin breathe. My once dry acne prone skin is now moist, brighter and plumper. A pimple only visits for a day now. One pump will get you through a wash. This will definitely be my forever product.
Tip: rub product on face for no less than a minute. Let product work into the skin.
Enjoy!12/06/2020, By DebraLoving this rich cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin24/05/2020, By ShannonI struggle with very sensitive skin and I have no issues with this product :)15/05/2020, By JanaI got really dry and sensitive skin, been using this cleanser for a bit more than a week now. The first use caused my skin to react with a red face, it wasnt burning though; but after contacting Marlize from Down to Earth and getting feedback from her and the formulator I tried it a second time and got no more red skin at all! Apparently my skin first had to get used to it. It is not AS refreshing as I thought, my skin still feels a bit tensed afterwards - but definitely not too much. I only use it in the evening though. Still can definitely recommend it, also for very dry and sensitive skin :) Just use a good moisturizer afterwards04/05/2020, By MarietjieReceived this cleanser as a gift ..... And oh my......Did not think a natural product could give me such fantastic results..........25/02/2020, By RobzSmells amazing. Leaves skin clean without drying band you don’t need much at all:-)04/12/2019, By ValerieGood product works well on younger skin. Not wild about the moisturiser version but the cleanser is a winner.30/11/2019, By DI really enjoy the wash, removes all your make up and doesn't leave skin feeling tight or dry.22/11/2019, By JCleans beautifully without leaving dry and tight. Removes all make up.12/11/2019, By JoanetLovely foam cleanser for dry skin, nice not to have a lotion for a change. Don't think it is for mature skin as I live in Jhb and the air is so dry here, but for my 40 year old skin it is great.07/11/2019, By RI have a combination skin which can become quite oily later in the day in warmer weather and struggle to find a face wash that doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. This one is going to suit my skin the during summer months. It also helped clear the adult onset acne I'd developed recently. Pretty good product for the price and container size.30/10/2019, By PhylFirst of all this should never be added to the mature range of cleansers as it is too harsh and drying. It also made my skin get lots of little break-ups. Definitely a no for mature and thinning skins.06/10/2019, By LivI received a sample and was really impressed with this product. I battle with dry and dehydrated skin and most cleaners leave my skin feeling dry and itchy and I need to put on cream immediately afterward but this left my skin feeling clean and moisturised. I'm about to purchase.18/09/2019, By ChrissyReceived a sample - was super amazed. Super soft skin. Definitely recommended!15/09/2019, By RoxLovely fragrance that truly is refreshing! Great for oily pimple prone skin.11/09/2019, By DinaIt is really good - cleanse nice and left your skin with a nice clean fresh feeling - no creasy feeling.20/08/2019, By KrishniReceived a sample in an order recently and was absolutely amazed by this product. My skin was glowing and felt alive. I follow with Rosehip oil, About to purchase13/06/2019, By MelLovely gel foaming cleanser. I have already purchase a second bottle!12/06/2019, By LieslReceive a sample.
Love it, very gentle on my dry skin.
Will definitely buy a bottle. G25/05/2019, By DidiI love this moisturiser and the way it makes my skin feel. Not very keen on the smell, but after some use, I am now used to it. Will defnitely buy it again.19/05/2019, By ToniI’m over the moon with this cleanser. Applies beautifully, is so gentle and removes all my makeup in a jiff. Need only half a pump to achieve amazing results. Gotta remind myself not to be too liberal when I pump dispenser !15/04/2019, By MirielThis arrived as a sample with my order. I have quite sensitive dry skin that tends to hissy fit at everything. This was surprisingly gentle even though it had a bit of a foam to it (I'm used to anything that foams sucking the life out my skin).
Like mentioned in Annari's review, a little goes a very long way. I've used the 5ml sample a few times and I still have some left! I will be buying this when my current face wash is finished.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.