27 Jan Liquid Love: A Luscious Valentine’s Day Juice Recipe
Whether you’re a cute couple or a sensational singleton, we believe there’s nothing more important than learning to love yourself. This means caring for your wellbeing, both physically and emotionally; once you take that all-important first step, you’ll be amazed at how readily the rest starts falling into place! So, in the spirit of celebrating self-love, here’s a nourishing juice recipe to help your body feel cared for. Treat yourself, or share it with your sweetheart.
Try this wholesome and delicious “love potion” – a recipe from a fab cookbook called The Sexy Sugar-Free Vegan Project – and you’ll soon be head-over-heels. This luscious liquid treat is sugar-free and vegan-friendly, temptingly sweet with just a hint of warming spice. Perfect for lovebirds!
“Roses and Red” Valentine’s Day Juice
• 4 carrots
• 1 medium sweet potato
• 2 medium beetroots
• 2 cups pomegranate seeds
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• Wash and peel the carrots, sweet potato and beetroots, then juice them using your preferred juice extractor.
• Place the pomegranate seeds in a blender. Pulse the seeds a few times to break them apart and release their juice.
• Strain the pomegranate juice into a small jug. (Use the back of a spoon to push against the pomegranate pulp and squeeze out as much juice as possible.)
• Add the pomegranate juice and cinnamon to the vegetable juice, and stir thoroughly.
• Serve immediately and enjoy!