29 Aug Real Raw Healthy Chocolates
Keeping with the real chocolate vibe, I found this absolutely fabulous simple recipe on the Soaring Superfoods website and I was not the least bit disapointed with the results. The best thing about making raw food is that the preparation is so simple. Almost all the ingredients can be found on our organic and natural online shop too – just click the links to view the products.
- 100g Cacao butter
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 100g Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- Melt the cacao butter & Coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Add the melted liquid to your blender & add Agave/Honey.
- Slowly add the Cacao powder & vanilla and blend on low speed until mixed. (All ingredients can be mixed by hand if you do not have a blender)
- Pour into ice trays and allow to set in the fridge.