30 Nov Make Your Own Fruit Fondue With this Raw Chocolate Caramel Dip
We have just celebrated our sweet Cassian’s first birthday and if it were not for the fact that I only have 2 hands, I would have loved to have taken photos on how much fun an all natural raw kiddie’s birthday can be – but I will blog about the fantastic organic party packs I created for all the kiddies with products from our online shop. Before I digress too much – it is so easy to make the most amazing sweet tasting delicacies for your little ones that are actually healthy – in other words, sweets that you want to encourage your kids to eat – even for breakfast. Like this raw chocolate dip – full of goodness!
- 1 cup raw organic cashews
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp organic cacao powder
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Blend the cashews, half of the coconut milk, and honey until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla, salt, and cocoa, using more coconut milk (a teaspoon at a time) until you reach a lovely thick consistency.
- Dip away your preferred fruit – apples; pineapple; strawberries – we particularly love coating our organic dried bananas and organic dried mangoes in the chocolate sauce. I also like to set the chocolate on the fruit in the fridge before eating but this is totally up to you!