27 Jul Gluten-Free Chickpea Flour & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gluten-Free Chickpea Flour & Chocolate Chip Cookies These baked goodies are the perfect treat to enjoy with a hot cup of tea, coffee or hot cocoa this winter! Made with our fab chickpea flour (also known as besan), these are naturally gluten-free cookies with added protein and fibre. Indulgent, wholesome and easy to make – ideal for baking on a winter day.
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- ½ cup butter/ almond butter, slightly softened
- 1¾ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼tsp vanilla essence
- ½tsp salt
- ½tsp baking soda
- ½tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Mix butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla together in a bowl.
- Mix chickpea flour, salt, soda & baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients & mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips & nuts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Let the dough chill in the freezer for about 10min.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15min.
- Leave on the baking sheet to cool for a few minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Munch and enjoy!
Fancy more sweet chickpea treats? Check out our creamy organic chickpea vanilla fudge.