23 Jun Control Your Parasites & You Control Your Health
The gut is an extremely complex and intelligent creature that thrives on balance. It is like a universe in itself, home to more bacteria and strains of yeast than you could ever try count and when these beneficial bacteria in the digestive track get out of balance, problems begin. In particular, the nastiest of invaders are parasites. They can enter the body through food, drink, contact with animals or infected person, or even just skin contact, and parasite infections can last for years.
Parasites are extremely sneaky little invaders too – symptoms of their presence can be counter-intuitive and thus many problems caused by parasites are treated incorrectly, and thus poor health persists.
The most common symptoms of parasite infections are:
- dark circles under or around the eyes
- itching of the skin anywhere, particular the anus and particularly at night
- abnormal weight (over or underweight)
- a deep cough (with children, especially at night)
- excess mucus production (particularily in the throat and nose such as a constant post nasal drip)
- skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema – especially those that come and go
- fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
- inability to concentrate
- hyperactivity (usually in children, but occasionally with adults)
- chronically ill ( people who are always sick from one thing or another)
- an itchy nose and a tendancy to pick it
- pain around naval area or inconsistent pains in this area
- any symptoms of IBS – constipation; diarrhea, foul smelling gas
- insomnia; trouble falling asleep or waking up several times during the night
- grinding your teeth in your sleep
- carvings for sugar and carbohydrate-rich food
If you or your children suffer from any of the above; a parasite cleanse is recommended every 6 months. This is especially true for those that live closely with furry companions. Natural parasite killers are more gentle and if administered correctly can be extremely powerful.
These are our top choices for killing parasites naturally:
Paraherb helps to rid your body of all types of internal parasites, at every stage of the life cycle (adults, larvae and eggs). It purifies your blood and gently cleanses your colon, leaving your whole body in a healthy, balanced state. It contains:
- Wormwood: A bitter herb that kills roundworms, pinworms and other parasites; stimulates digestion.
- Black walnut: Kills a variety of parasites, worms, fungi and yeasts; stimulates digestion and acts as a mild laxative.
- Cloves: Kills the eggs of worms and parasites; reduces gas and mucous, and eases nausea.
- Sacred bark: Stimulates regular bowel movements, helping to eliminate parasites from the colon; stool softener, regulates peristaltic movement.
- Thyme: prevents diarrhoea, aids digestion, eliminates gas and kills fungi.
- Ginger: Improves circulation, reduces bloating, nausea and gas.
- Aniseed: prevents abdominal pain and indigestion, reduces gas and flatulence combats infection, clears mucous.
- Olive leaf: Antiviral, antibacterial and anti-parasitic; also helps to boost immunity.
Paraherb must be taken for 21 days, to kill all parasites and stop their breeding cycle. This is actually even more important than the dosage – details are on the products details page. If you are using for children under the age of 5, open the capsule and give half in the morning and half in the evening.
Diatomaceous earth is one of the best natural anti-parasitic medications. It kills insects, worms and parasites by dehydrating them. It also cleanses the colon and soaks up mercury, infections, e-coli and drug deposits in the blood system too. It’s definitely a potent organic cleanser for your whole body. One tablespoon of diatomaceaous earth taken by an adult once a day for seven days is believed to be extremely effective at killing all parasites. If this is going to be given to children, bear in mind that height is a better indicator of the size of their G.I. tract than their weight. Thus, a child who is 4 feet tall should take 2 teaspoons, and a child who is 2 feet tall should take 1 teaspoon. When using it, be sure to drink plenty of fluids, because it will dehydrate a person considerably.
Get a sluggish digestive system back on track with this pure natural colon cleansing treatment from the R’vive range. The R’vive Colon Momentum formula is made with a blend of herbal ingredients, like Cape aloe leaf, triphala, ginger, fenugreek and culver root. These plant extracts work together to stimulate your digestion and circulation, eliminate toxins and parasites, leaving your entire colon feeling cleansed. This will boost your energy levels, get your skin glowing and generally give you a wonderful all-round wellbeing boost.
What’s inside R’vive Colon Momentum capsules?
- Cape aloe leaf: Antibacterial and antiviral, promotes regular bowel movements and expels intestinal worms and parasites.
- Cascara sagrada bark: Reduces gas and stimulates digestion; promotes healthy digestive secretions in the liver, stomach, pancreas and gall bladder.
- Triphala: Cleanses the digestive tract, cleanses the blood and stimulates circulation. Anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
- Chinese rhubarb root: Liver tonic, anti-inflammatory and cleanser for the blood and bowels.
- Gentian: Increases bile flow, treats inflammation, indigestion and flatulence. Antiseptic, anti-parasitic; expels intestinal worms.
- Plantain: Protects the intestines against irritation; soothes inflamed mucous membranes. Breaks up mucoid plaque and acts as an anti-parasitic.
- Ginger: Stimulates digestion, reduces gas, bloating and nausea. This warming spice stimulates the circulation, and helps to relieve headaches or body aches.
- Fennel: Calms the bowel and reduces gas, cramping, over-activity, heartburn and nausea. Helps with the digestion of fats, and prevents the growth of harmful micro-organisms.
- Capsicum: Boosts digestion, circulation and the immune system; eases gas and cramping.
- Fenugreek: Soothes the digestive tract and reduces inflammation. Softens and expels mucous; prevents the growth of bad bacteria in the gut.
- Liquorice: Regulates digestion, eases spasms, decreases flatulence and heartburn. Helps to soothe the mucous membrane and regulate mucous discharge in the digestive tract.
- Blue Vervain: Stimulates digestion, eases bowel pain, expels worms and parasites.
- Culver root: Improves liver function and bile flow, prevents congestion in the digestive tract, expels worms.
The colon momentum can be taken in conjunction with either the diatomaceous earth or the para-herb.
A daily cup of our naturally detoxing herbal nettle tea can give you so many health benefits:
- Natural diuretic; helps with urinary tract inflammations & infections
- Helps to prevent kidney stones
- Eases the aches and pains of arthritis
- Prevents urine retention
- Slight laxitive effect; great for helping to cleanse the digestive system
- Supports a healthy liver & spleen
- Supports a healthy endocrine system & lymphatic system
- Helps to decrease blood sugar levels & glycaemic levels; beneficial for diabetics
- Helps to eliminate viruses & bacterial infections
- Destroys intestinal worms & parasites
The tea can be drunk in conjunction with any of the other products mentioned.
Top tips to creating a resistant environment to parasites and worms:
- Eat lots of garlic as they don’t like the smell making it less enticing to hang around in your gut
- Carrots, sweet potatoes, and squash are some foods that are rich in beta carotene, a precursor for vitamin A. Vitamin A is thought to increase resistance to penetration by larvae
- A diet rich in pineapple may help to clear certain parasites such as tapeworms, because of the digestive enzyme bromelain that it contains
- Avoid sugar and sugary food as the parasites and worms as these are their favourite food
- Ensure that probiotic foods and supplements are part of your diet
- Turmeric and cloves also help fight parasites.