21 May Coconut Honey Latte
There are few things in life more comforting than a warm cuppa joe! Sip on this nourishingly sweet honey latte without the caffeine.
- 1/4 cup coconut drink (or almond milk with coconut butter)
- 1 tsp. mesquite powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. honey (substitute coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp. decaf coffee
- Hot water
- Add all the ingredient to
a blender and blend until frothy. Or heat up the milk, coconut butter, honey, mesquite powder and collagen if using a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Once frothy pour into a cup of hot decaf coffee.
- Add a drizzle of honey and toasted coconut flakes.