- Organic sugar-free almond milk (7% almonds)
- Lactose-free, gluten-free
- Low salt, no added sugars
- Easy to digest
- Suitable for vegans
- A source of healthy plant-based protein
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, dietary fibre, calcium & unsaturated fats
- Ingredients from organic farming, controlled & certified according to European regulation
- Free from chemical fertilisers, pesticides & GMOs
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Recyclable Tetra Brik packaging, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Packaging is free of bisphenol A & phthalates
Please Note: According to European regulations, a product can only be marketed as “sugar-free” if it contains no more than 0.5g of sugars per 100g or 100ml. This Ecomil Almond Milk contains just 0.3g of sugar per 100g.
- Keep refrigerated after opening and consume within 5 days. Do not freeze.
- 1 Litre
- Water, almond* (7%), tapioca starch*, natural almond flavouring*
- *From organic farming
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 134.0kJ
- Fat: 2.10g
- of which saturates: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 3.3g
- of which sugars: 0.30g
- Protein: 1.0g
- Salt: 0.14g
Country of Origin:
- Made in Spain
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/04/2019, By MalEcomil has the best range20/03/2019, By JoyceI do not have the time to make my own almond milk so this is a fantastic alternative with way less additives than almost any other brand available in SA. Used this as an alternative to dairy for a Whole 30 programme and liked it so much that I am replacing my milk in my morning coffee with this product in the long term.10/03/2019, By RaynoWhile it does not come close to homemade, I do prefer this one over their 2% alternative. It is convenient to have on hand for those lazy days when I don't feel like making my own.04/03/2019, By RohiThis tastes great! Not overly almond-y. I like it cold and i drink it as a beverage.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.