- It’s specially formulated to lock in moisture and add more shine to your hair
- Helps to keep your scalp hydrated
- Infused with Apricot Kernel Oil - to also promote skin healing
- A source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Certified Organic by Cosmos and Eco-Cert
- South African Vegan Society approved
- Approved as Cruelty Free by the Beauty Without Cruelty Association of South Africa
- Palm Oil free
- For a deep hair and scalp treatment, apply generously onto the scalp and roots of the hair.
- Leave on for 30 minutes before washing or leave it overnight for better results before washing.
- Can also be used as a hair oil for dry ends.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides,*Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture (Basil) Extract, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cannabis Sativa Oil, *Cannabidiol (300mg), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia Flower (Lavender) Oil.
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product27/05/2021, By KerenI have only used this product twice. I left it in my hair and on my scalp over night, washed it out in the am and my hair felt like fairy dust it was so soft :) washed out super easily as well!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.