- Turmeric is effective as an alternative to pharmaceuticals both ingested to treat issues internally or placed topically as an external treatment
- High in curcumin a powerful antioxidant with renowned anti-inflammatory properties beneficial for treating a range of ailments
- Rich in Iron and B6, components of hemoglobin that carry oxygen from our blood to our lungs
- High in Manganese crucial for a range of functions within the body including blood sugar regulation and calcium absorption
- Rich in potassium crucial for healthy heart functioning while also playing a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction
- High in vitamin C that aids with immunity along with the development, growth and repair of body tissues
- Conditions that Turmeric has been used to treat include: depression, alzheimer's, arthritis, heartburn, stomach ulcers, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, cystic fibrosis, fatigue and viral infections
- As a topical treatment, Turmeric has been used to treat: bruises, sprains and swelling and also fungal infections like ringworm
- Product of India, Packaged in South Africa
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product21/01/2019, By JColour is somewhat darker than other turmeric powder I have been using, but tastes great and works well with many dishes.09/01/2019, By SuzieQGreat tasting and good quality. Definitely my favorite brand for turmeric.08/12/2018, By TwincessmamaTrue Foods is quickly becoming a favorite brand for me. Great value for money and great quality products. I use Turmeric daily to make sure my family gets all the benefits, either in our French toast for breakfast or for supper somehow and during cold and flu seasons in the Golden Milk recipe. This will last much longer than the normal spice bottle sizes. So glad I found it!04/12/2018, By AngieI love it... and I am enjoying it.19/11/2018, By BintaI use it often in cooking and in my morning smoothie. Love the bold yellow colour and turmeric is good for so many things. Good price too - always a win!16/11/2018, By ZaidMy mom uses it for cooking. She keeps asking where I got it and if i can get more. So it sounds to me that she prefers this Turmeric (Truefood) over other brands25/10/2018, By DebbieThis is great. It has a nicer smell than the standard supermarket ones. The colour is also more vibrant. I do not think they are sneaking any bulking products into this. It is really worth the little extra.
It makes a nice hot drink if heated with milk and cocoa.17/10/2018, By Lize-MariGreat flavor and taste.11/10/2018, By RoxanneDelicious, and great to make own almond milk!27/07/2018, By CatiaGreat value for money! #buyinginbulk
I use this every night for my golden latte. The packaging doesn't seal perfectly, but I decanted it into a jar so wasn't a problem.18/07/2018, By AngeliqueIt smells great, taste even better and is a whole lot of product for a small price. This will now be part of every order since I use it on a daily basis.
Definitely the best turmeric I have had.09/06/2018, By MJGreat taste. Mix with raw honey and take on an empty stomach to help the gut and immune system. Research has shown that tumeric kills cancer cells.19/05/2018, By Kira91It's turmeric and non-gmo, what more could a human want?17/05/2018, By BlessingI have never seen turmeric so affordable before and it's enough to feed a village.08/03/2018, By DelanoI bought two of these as I want to start consuming more turmeric for it's health benefits. This is a great price07/03/2018, By KomboKittenFor the price, this is a very decent quantity! I also love the packaging!12/02/2018, By HEven it isn't organic, at least it is Non-GMO and very affordable at this price. I use Turmeric Power a lot.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.