- Ghee or pure clarified butter
- A great alternative to butter
- Enhances flavour in food
- High smoke point: doesn’t burn easily when cooking
- It won’t turn brown like butter & spreads easily unlike cold butter
- Goes well with oats, fried eggs, toast, sautéd or roasted veggies
- Add to coffee or tea
- Use it to nourish your skin & hair
- Easily digestible
- Lactose friendly
- Potted within recyclable glass bottles
- Ghee could be seen as a hybrid between butter or coconut oil.
- Add to food.
- Add to coffee or tea.
- Use it to nourish your skin & hair.
Care Instructions: Store your Ghee in the fridge to extend its life.
Did you know? Traditionally Ghee is made by gently heating cow's-milk butter until its water content evaporates and its milk solids can be skimmed and strained away, leaving behind only the liquid fat.
- Net Weight: 200 g.
- Pure Clarified Butter
- Packaged within a recyclable, clear glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/04/2021, By MaggyI love cooking with this ghee. It easy to work with and tastes great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.