- Organic mung beans
- Non-GMO, certified Kosher
- Nourishing savoury beans ideal for curries & casseroles
- A great source of vegan-friendly protein
- Low glycaemic index
- High in fibre, vitamin K, manganese, phosphorus & folate
- Easy to cook
Why do we love this product?
- The Truefoods range is all about wholesome, clean foods sourced from ethical suppliers and offered at fair prices.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- Once water is boiling, add 1 cup mung beans.
- Lower to a medium heat & simmer for 45-60 minutes or until beans are soft.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Organic Mung Beans
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa, packed in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/09/2020, By KellySoaked overnight and paired with an array of herbs and spices... these babies are a VERY underestimated DELICIOUSNESS!!!! Yum!22/08/2020, By CarolineI use these from sprouting. They sprout within 2 days and are super nutritious and fab for salads!30/06/2020, By NokuphilaHavent cooked them as yet. But from the product description, they are delicious. I trust FTN29/06/2020, By gillianLove sprouting these
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.