Tree Of Life Serum is made from argan oil, squalane, coconut oil & vitamin E. These gentle Ingredients are believed to have the following benefits:
- Nourish & rejuvenate the skin
- Support skin cell renewal
- Repair skin
- Reduce wrinkles & fine lines
- Prevent stretch marks
- Balance sebum production
- Balance oil production
- Moisturise skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties
Fractionated Coconut Oil:
- Hydrate the skin without leaving an oily residue
- Smooths the skin
- Moisturise & nourish the skin
- Reduce pigmentation
- Repair skin
- Support the healing of scars
- Soothing, floral scent
- You only need a few drops of Argan Oil to nourish and replenish your entire complexion. Use very gentle circular motions to apply to the face, neck & even the delicate skin around your eyes. Can be used in place of your night cream.
- Keep your bottle of Argan Oil away from heat & light.
- Nett Volume: 20 ml
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Tocopherol & Pelargonium, Roseum Leaf Oil.
- Reusable, recyclable amber glass bottle with pipette
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By KallenI love this serum! I have combination (more oily) + sensitive + acne prone skin. It’s light on the skin, absorbs nicely, works well under moisturiser. The smell is amaaaazing! I’ve noticed a huge difference in the glow + even colouring of my skin
Tip: after washing my face, I let my skin air dry a bit then pat the serum into my skin while it’s a little bit wet - this helps with absorption and spreading the product better.18/01/2021, By NoeleneLove this serum, I use it at night. not greasy and very light. highly recommend this product.05/01/2021, By Evelyn Joyso far so good18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.