- 100% natural Pea Pasta with a delicious cheesy flavour
- Makes 2 servings
- Ideal for blending with milk
- Vegan friendly
- Blended with Turmeric - which can improve your digestion and immune system
- Added with Garlic powder - a source of potent antioxidants
- Infused with anti-inflammatory Black Pepper
- Locally made with 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Mixed with glu GMO free corn starch
- With stabilisers - Xanthan Gum and Psyllium Husk
- Free of Eggs, Gluten and Dairy
- No added artificial flavouring or colouring
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in FSC certified paper board packaging
- In a medium size pot, bring water to the boil and add a Pinch of Salt.
- Pour the Pea Pasta into the pot and cook for 8-10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked ‘al dente’, carefully drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, add 1 cup preferred Milk and the Easy-Cheesy premix sachet. Return to a medium heat.
- Stir for ±5 minutes until the Easy-Cheesy sauce is smooth and has thickened.
- Pour the Pea Pasta back into the pot and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Nett Weight: 160g
- Pea Pasta (100% Peas), Gluten Free Flour (Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Stabilisers, Salt), Nutritional Yeast, Onion Powder, Himalayan Salt, Smoked Paprika, Garlic powder, Turmeric, Mustard Powder, Black Pepper.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 80g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1169
- Protein (g): 10.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 52
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.5
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.7
- Sodium (mg): 363
- Paper board box with PET/LLDPE inner bag and Paper-based label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.