- Nourishing hair mask with spa-quality formulation
- For split-ends, damaged and frizzy hair
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural Ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No Propylene Glycol
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- Recyclable and reusable amber glass bottle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Avocado butter is rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals needed by the hair and scalp to support the natural repairing process.
- Coconut Oil penetrates hair strands to moisturise, strengthen and repair from within.
- Argan Oil can help to normalise excess sebum production by the scalp thereby reducing scalp inflammation.
- Apply generously on sectioned hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to tip.
- Preferably, cover hair with hair cap for 30 minutes before thoroughly washing out using a mild shampoo.
- Use once a week for best results.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml
- Mozambique Coconut Oil, Avocado Butter, Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil, Thyme Essential Oil, First Cold Pressed Castor Oil, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact their efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/10/2020, By TBrilliant treatment07/10/2020, By NwabisaGreat product, makes my hair fluffy & manageable23/08/2020, By mrsz07Initially I gave it 3 stars but it's absolutely a 5 star product ???? I'm so happy with how it's changed my hair!16/07/2020, By mrsz07It does need some hot water to make it soft again. Also, it's very thick and oily, it took multiple washes to get the oil out and my hair still seems oily, but it's soft so I think it's good.08/05/2020, By Veronicarather nice10/03/2020, By NokhanyoThis worked great but I had a little trouble applying it as the bottom was solid (probably the avocado butter) and the top liquid. Put it in a bowl of hot water to hopefully melt the bottom, no luck, nuked it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and it all became liquid but had trouble applying it so had to transfer to an applicator bottle, which was nice because then I got a nice hot oil treatment which are great for the colder months. Once it cooled down it went back to the 2 phases so not sure what that's about but it made my hair feel great23/02/2020, By EcoFully natural
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.