- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil softgels
- One of nature’s richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA
- Natural source of vitamin D3 & high potency carotenoid, Astaxanthin
- Supports brain & vision
- Helps to maintain healthy immune function
- Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- High quality (Solgar Gold Standard)
- Free from Sugar, Salt & starch
- Free of artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavours & colours
- Contains Palm Oil
- Packed in a gelatine softgel
- Not suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- As a food supplement for adults, two (2) softgels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed directions for use.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- 120 Softgels
Two (2) softgels provide:
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (mg): 2400
- Providing: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (mg): 500
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (mg): 202
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (mg): 180
- DPA (docosapentaenoic acid) (mg): 41
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids (mg): 77
- Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids (mg): 1.92
- Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (mg): 48
- Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids (mg): 192
- Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (mg): 384
- Antioxidants: Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary extract, Clary Sage oil, Thyme oil
- Astaxanthin (µg): 20
- Vitamin D3 (µg): 5
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with metal lid, held within a recyclable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/06/2022, By SuzetteNo fishy aftertaste :) I love the full spectrum ingredients in one product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.