- Soothing natural skin balm
- Made with honey, propolis, beeswax & sweet almond oil
- Treats acne, irritation & inflammation
- Natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory & antiviral properties
- Helps to heal blemishes & prevent infection
- Speeds up skin healing
- Moisturises the skin without leaving it greasy
- Creates a lightweight protective barrier over the skin
- No artificial additives, petroleum derivatives or preservatives
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
Did You Know? Propolis (or “bee glue”) is a resinous substance that honey bees produce using beeswax and sap from tree buds. with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. They use it as a sealant in their hives. For centuries, propolis has been used by humans for its healing benefits. Researchers have identified more than 300 beneficial compounds in propolis.
- Apply to acne, abrasions or other skin irritations.
- For external use only.
- Store below 25ºC / 77ºF, out of direct sunlight.
- 30 ml
- Cera alba (beeswax), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, honey, propolis
- Sweet almond (nut) oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By MarniBought it to help with spots. Feels a bit greasy and not sure it helps much but nice for cuts or burns.12/08/2020, By NatalieI am so happy I tried this product! I find the smell a bit challenging but my adult-acne-prone skin loves it's smoothing healing properties!
Thank you little bee friends for this miraculous balm.
(PS I use it sparingly because I know how hard they worked to make it.)11/08/2020, By MaggieI bought this for my teenage son and he applies it only on acne spots and what an amazing result!!12/06/2020, By JayI had a terrible reaction to this product. Definitely not for me.12/04/2020, By NinaMy Daughter uses this for her acne prone skin. Applies into to spots and the result is amazing!! Overnight!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.