- Natural deodorant bar
- Simply rub onto your underarms
- Effectively reduces body odor
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Lavender & bergamot have a wonderful soothing effect
- Aluminum-free deodorant
- No SLS, parabens or phthalates
- No artificial additives
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for the whole family
- Not suitable for vegans - contains products of the hive
Please Note: All Simply Bee beeswax is sourced from responsible beekeeping and badger-friendly hives.
- Rub the natural deodorant bar under arms as needed.
- The warmth of your hand and contact with your body will melt enough to rub under your arms.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
Did you know? Beeswax is a wonderfully nourishing ingredient from the beehive (especially for the skin). Beeswax helps to form a protective barrier that shields skin cells from environmental damage.
- Nett weight: 50 g.
- Cera alba (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (Bicarbonate of Soda), Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Essential Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Essential Oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) Essential oil.
- Almond (Nut) Oil.
- Coconut (Nut) Oil.
- Metal casing.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
0 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/04/2021, By EireanThe smell was a bit strange, however I did find it quite good at keeping odour at bay. I like the tin it comes in, it’s reusable which is great.07/04/2021, By MischkeThe smell and texture is nice. Unfortunately it was not effective in preventing bad odor I love simply bee peoduxts but was not too happy with this one. It came in a nice metal tin but was wrapped in bubble wrap. It did leave me dry though.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.