- Sprinkle over food as a tasty addition and to provide supplementary nutrition that is known to boost the immune system
- The Crunch is often used to hide the taste of food that the animal might not otherwise like to eat
- Dogs & Cats: 1-2 teaspoons
- Horses: 1-2 cups
- For Cats: leave a little on a saucer and they will eat as much as they like
- For Dogs: sprinkle a dessert spoon over wet food once or twice a day
- For Horses: add a cup-full a day to feed, or just give them a hand-full as a treat
- For Birds: leave a small amount in a separate bowl for them to help themselves, or sprinkle over seeds
Rooibos, moringa and chamomile flowers*, vegetable oil, grapeseed oil
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/01/2018, By TinaMy dog enjoys a teaspoon of this healthy snack after breakfast! I am surprised how much she likes this Moringa crunch :)23/01/2018, By NewgirlharperMy dogs will not eat it on its own but have no problem eating it when mixed with their food.05/12/2017, By DominiqueNot too sure about this yet. The furrkids don't seem completely averse to the taste but don't clean their bowls completely...17/10/2017, By TraceyNot as popular with the dogs as the other crunch option.
Build up to the two teaspoon suggestion
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.