- Speeds up the healing process
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Suitable for the whole family
- Perfect for post tattoo care
- Delicious fruity fragrance
- No preservatives
- No mineral oil
- No castor oil
- No petrochemicals
- No palm oil
- Not tested on animals
- BioGro certified natural
- Contains Beeswax
- Naturally fermented, organic papaya is a nutrient rich fruit containing high levels of vitamin C, and unique enzymes including Papain. These enzymes help to clear away dry, and damaged skin to stimulate skin renewal. Papaya is a natural remedy for helping to heal cuts, burns, and bites.
- Apply topically as required for instant relief from dry, damaged, and sensitive skin.
- For relief after laser therapy: both cosmetic, and medical laser therapies can be harsh, and painful on the skin. They can leave the skin red, irritated, sensitive, and inflamed. The PURE Papaya Ointment can help to soothe, restore and protect your skin after laser therapy.
- For baby’s sensitive skin: PURE Papaya Ointment’s 100% natural formula is safe, and effective for use on your baby’s nappy rash. It is also excellent for use on cradle cap.
- Store below 30°C, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? With no artificial Ingredients, PURE Papaya Ointment is ideal for soothing the redness and irritation caused by nappy rash.
- Available in: 75g & 25g
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Integrifolia, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Tribehenin (Derived from Brassica napus), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Ferment, Sorbitan Olivate (olive Derived Emulsifier), Beeswax, Fragrance (Naturally Derived), D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Styrax Benzoin Resinoid, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia.
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product09/09/2020, By CandiceI received a sample and had to purchase it. I use it for my kids and even on Mosquito bites. It takes the itchiness away. Lovely product.02/09/2020, By CandiceI received this as a sample and instantly fell inlove when I smelt it and felt it on my skin. I have been using it to heal damaged skin from a breakout31/08/2020, By BernThis product is recommended for cracked nipples whilst breastfeeding or for baby bum rash. Please do not use this unless you are a 100% certain your baby does not have a NUT ALLERGY. It is made from macadamia oil! I don't even see it listed as an allergen on the packaging just listed a a natural ingredient? Look if you have no nut allergies and want to use it on cracked heels then I would say it is a thick textured creamy nice smelling product but I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending this to a breastfeeding mum or for a bum cream.27/08/2020, By YvetteI received a sample and love this product. It is rich and smells fantastic. Unfortunately I could not order as it is ...out of stock... :-(30/03/2020, By WinnerPapaya being brought into an ointment is a big plus11/09/2019, By brookeits a nice ointment but so pricey for so little, it finished so quickly01/09/2019, By MDoes it contain bees wax? The description says no bees wax and vegan but the ingredients list includes bees wax.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.