Be kind to your liver with this all-natural, preservative-free blend of herbs.
- Bupleurum: This herb helps to get rid of toxins and prevent blood stagnation in the liver.
- Milk thistle: Best-known for repairing liver damage; also helps with the digestion of fat, and removes toxins from the liver.
- Dandelion: Contains a nutrient called choline, which acts as a liver tonic. Has natural detoxing properties, prevents gallstones, and acts as a diuretic, preventing water retention.
- Cyperus: Increases blood flow to liver, soothes the digestive tract, relieves gas and prevents diarrhoea.
- Barberry: Promotes healthy liver function, relieves constipation, prevents diarrhoea, and boosts enzyme production.
- Wild yam: Muscle relaxant (antispasmodic) and anti-inflammatory; improves bile flow in the liver, and eases stomach cramps.
- Dang gui: Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory; improves circulation and purifies the blood.
- Wolfberry: Full of antioxidants; strengthens the liver and kidneys, nourishes the blood.
- Fennel: Warms and stimulates the digestive system, reduces stomach pain caused by gas.
- Ginger: A warming herb that improves the circulation, relieves nausea and reduces bloating and gas.
- Chen pi: Sun-dried tangerine peel; clears phlegm and reduces bloating, relieves nausea and vomiting.
Pure Herbal capsules contain no binders, fillers or other non-active ingredients.
- Take 3 caps 2 times a day for damaged livers or for detox.
- Can be taken continuously for chronic liver conditions. For detox finish one bottle every six months.
- Best taken on an empty stomach, but can also be taken with meals.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Bupleurum 64mg, milk thistle 64mg, dandelion 64mg, Cyperus 32mg, barberry 32mg, wild yam 32mg, dang gui 32mg, wolfberry (lycii berry) extract 32mg, fennel 16mg, ginger 16mg, chen pi 16mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.