Be kind to your liver with this all-natural, preservative-free blend of herbs.
- Bupleurum: This herb helps to get rid of toxins and prevent blood stagnation in the liver.
- Milk thistle: Best-known for repairing liver damage; also helps with the digestion of fat, and removes toxins from the liver.
- Dandelion: Contains a nutrient called choline, which acts as a liver tonic. Has natural detoxing properties, prevents gallstones, and acts as a diuretic, preventing water retention.
- Cyperus: Increases blood flow to liver, soothes the digestive tract, relieves gas and prevents diarrhoea.
- Barberry: Promotes healthy liver function, relieves constipation, prevents diarrhoea, and boosts enzyme production.
- Wild yam: Muscle relaxant (antispasmodic) and anti-inflammatory; improves bile flow in the liver, and eases stomach cramps.
- Dang gui: Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory; improves circulation and purifies the blood.
- Wolfberry: Full of antioxidants; strengthens the liver and kidneys, nourishes the blood.
- Fennel: Warms and stimulates the digestive system, reduces stomach pain caused by gas.
- Ginger: A warming herb that improves the circulation, relieves nausea and reduces bloating and gas.
- Chen pi: Sun-dried tangerine peel; clears phlegm and reduces bloating, relieves nausea and vomiting.
Pure Herbal capsules contain no binders, fillers or other non-active ingredients.
- Take 3 caps 2 times a day for damaged livers or for detox.
- Can be taken continuously for chronic liver conditions. For detox finish one bottle every six months.
- Best taken on an empty stomach, but can also be taken with meals.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
- The capsules are made from Bovine. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may also choose to avoid it.
- Bupleurum 64mg, milk thistle 64mg, dandelion 64mg, Cyperus 32mg, barberry 32mg, wild yam 32mg, dang gui 32mg, wolfberry (lycii berry) extract 32mg, fennel 16mg, ginger 16mg, chen pi 16mg, bovine
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product02/11/2020, By KarenUse this product for IBS together with IBS Support and Paraherb.01/11/2020, By GowwaaVery good liver cleanser.13/10/2020, By CharmaineI have been having some digestive issues, as well as bloating. I have been using this product for a week now, and it's made a huge difference. I am no longer bloated, and the digestive issues are easing up. I think this is a great supplement to take every day for overall good health.07/07/2020, By Michgreat for liver support08/07/2019, By NadiaGreat product to take from time to time. Support the O'l liver! I'll continue to buy this product.01/07/2019, By JI used 3 bottles of this and it worked wonders for my liver and digestion. Unfortunately I also started suffering with pms symptoms (not fun!) and realised it could be the wild yam content. I switched over to another brand sold on FTN and my hormones balanced out again. It's a great supplement but unfortunately, I'm assuming, due to the wild yam content I cannot use it.11/12/2017, By NicVDLThis herbal liver support is amazing! I love this brand and really feel the difference when I run out and don’t have a back up. For anyone with a sluggish liver / liver ailments this is worth the try
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.