- Natural herbal blend
- Formulated for immune strength
- May help with flu symptoms
- Used traditionally to combat malaria
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Recommended For: Artemisia is recommended by Pure Herbal Remedies for adults over the winter months and during seasonal change.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Prolonged usage of the herb may cause nausea, dizziness and fatigue and eventually neurotoxicity if these symptoms are ignored.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Capsules: 90 vegecaps.
- Serving Size: 1 vegecap.
Did you know? The substance, artemisinin, is derived from the wormwood plant and has been used in China since ancient times to treat malaria.
Ingredients: per Serving.
- Artemisia 4:1 Extract (500 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.