Candida (Candida albicans) is a type of yeast that’s naturally present in your body. When factors like illness, antibiotics or other medications throw your system out of balance, it can cause a candida overgrowth – commonly known as a yeast infection. The herbs in Candida Support work to kill of the excess candida bacteria, strengthen your immune system and get your body back in balance. Free of fillers, binders and non-active ingredients.
- Pau d’arco: Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory; helps to cleanse the bowels and flush out candida.
- Echinacea: Strengthens the immune system, kills off bacteria and prevents candida overgrowth.
- Black walnut: Eliminates parasites and fungus, stimulates digestion and promotes healing. Relieves diarrhoea, heartburn and flatulence.
- Golden seal: A natural antibiotic and astringent; repairs mucous membranes, and slows the growth of candida.
- Astragalus: Boosts immunity, aids digestion, improves energy levels and combats fatigue.
- White atractylodes: Clears phlegm from the body and digestive system; relieves bloating, indigestion and fluid retention.
- Poria: A type of fungus that clears mucous and reduces gas.
- Licorice: Stimulates digestion and gastric juice production, helps to repair colon walls.
- Fennel: Warms the digestive system, dries up mucous and eliminates gas.
- Ginger: Increases absorption, reduces bloating and gas, alleviates nausea.
Did You Know? Candida is one of the most common causes of fungal infections in the world!
2 capsules 3 times daily. Store below 25°C.
For best results, combine with a balanced anti-candida diet.
Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Pau d’arco 72mg, echinacea 72mg, black walnut hulls 48mg, golden seal 48mg, astragalus 48mg, white atractylodes 48mg, poria (fu ling) 48mg, licorice 24mg, fennel 24mg, ginger 24mg
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product26/08/2019, By KKI will definitely continue to order this product in future. Within a week I noticed a huge difference - thrush in my mouth and rash on my chest had disappeared. Felt a bit run down and 'headachey' for the first few days (Herxheimer reaction) which is normal when candida starts to die off. Important to combine with a good multivitamin, probiotic and liver support.23/07/2019, By Noxy Poxy Pudding and PieI get a bad rash and itching on the back of my neck when my candida flares up and this stuff eliminated that within minutes and it was gone in a few days as well as the bloating. So glad i bought this04/04/2019, By MolebohengWorks well26/03/2019, By felythis product had work immediately for me and make me feel better15/01/2019, By BiancaSince I've started using this, I haven't had thrush and I was getting it every month. Seems to do a really good job at keeping it at bay.10/09/2018, By NavYou may experience a Herxheimer response for the first few days in taking this, but once that is done within (for myself at least), it's a simple point of watching 'inexplicable' skin conditions start to dissipate in my case. This product is solidly recommended!11/07/2018, By TriciaAnother easy and healthy way to get rid of candida without the hassle and fuss.12/03/2018, By JackieIt has helped with thrush on my tongue but obviously candida control is a long-term thing. It did help a bit with digestion too.08/03/2018, By NickIt helps with indigestion and bloatedness pretty well when taken just before a meal. I've also noticed the candida overgrowth on my tongue become a lot less30/07/2017, By CharlJust started this supplement, so will see after a month how it is going. Will defiantly let you guys know.11/11/2014, By BenjaminI tried this product for a month, to help with my candida. It did bring me some relieve, I felt a little better but Im not totally cured yet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.