AdvaClear® supports daily detoxification for optimal vitality and health.
- 60 Capsules
- Gluten Free
- With methylated B12 and folate
- Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathway support
Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin A [67% (1667 IU) as beta-carotene†† and 33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate 2500 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 133 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 23 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 17 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate) 268 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 33 mcg
- Biotin 66 mcg 22%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg
- Decaffeinated‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)] 56 mg
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg
- Ellagic Acid (from pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum) 33 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 67 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Taurine 117 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and silica.
Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.