- Whole tigernuts with skin
- Sustainably sourced
- An African staple food
- Certified organic at source
- Has a pleasantly earthy flavour with a hint of sweetness
- Naturally gluten-free
- Suitable for paleo diets
- Nut-free (tigernut is a root or tuber)
- Great for making gluten-free flour or plant milk
- Can be added to soups & stews or enjoyed as a snack
- A good source of fibre, iron & protein
- Source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins C & E
- Suitable for vegans
- Grind in a food processor to make gluten-free flour, or soak to make tigernut milk.
- Enjoy as a snack, add to stews or soups.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 400g Kraft Bag
- Whole Tigernuts*.
- *Organic - Agriculture Ecologica (certified at source).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 416
- Protein (g): 0.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 13
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.4
- Total Fat (g): 5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.6
- Sodium (mg): 0
Allergen Notice: Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Nigeria or Spain.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyFantastic product!28/09/2020, By SamanthaThe flavour of these "nuts" is sweeter than all nut varieties I have ever eaten. I find them quite hard and I have to chew them a lot before swallowing - not sure if my teeth are sensitive though. I find they leave a granular residue in my mouth after eating. I like to put these nuts in overnight muslei to soften them. Apart from the texture I think the flavour and health benefits make this product worth it - I prefer the flour though because it's more versatile.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.