- Whole peeled tigernuts (edible tubers from Cyperus grass roots)
- Sustainably sourced
- An African staple food
- Certified organic at source
- Has a pleasantly earthy flavour with a hint of sweetness
- Naturally gluten-free
- Suitable for paleo diets
- Nut-free (tigernut is a root or tuber)
- Can be added to soups & stews or enjoyed as a snack
- Also suitable for making gluten-free flour or plant milk
- A good source of fibre, iron & protein
- Source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins C & E
- Suitable for vegans
- Enjoy as a snack, add to stews or soups.
- Grind in a food processor to make gluten-free flour, or soak to make tigernut milk.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 400g Kraft Bag
- Whole Peeled Tigernuts*.
- *Organic - Agriculture Ecologica (certified at source).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 380
- Protein (g): 0.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 12.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.1
- Total Fat (g): 5.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.2
- Sodium (mg): 0
Country of Origin:
- Product of Nigeria or Spain.
- Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.