- Natural brown teff grain flour
- For use in a variety of baked goods
- Naturally gluten-free
- No bleaching agents
- Certified organic at source
- A source of iron, magnesium & zinc
- Suitable for vegans
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love knowing that Local Village Foods Teff Flour is sustainably sourced and GMO-free. It contains no bleaching agents, artificial additives or preservatives, which means you get a pure and nourishing gluten-free flour to use in your favourite recipes.
- Use as a gluten-free alternative to regular flour in a variety of baked goods.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 450g Kraft Bag
- Teff Grain*.
- *Organic - Ecocert (certified at source).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 370
- Protein (g): 2.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 17
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.5
- Total Fat (g): 0.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.7
- Sodium (g): 1
- Iron (mg): 1
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/04/2021, By HedzLike all gluten free flours obviously a little weird consistency, but the taste is beautiful and malty and it's very high in protein and low in fat!20/03/2021, By AndreaGood for gluten free baking29/10/2020, By TheresaFirst time I've ever used teff flour and was able to successfully make injerra with it. Not exactly like what you get in an Ethiopian restaurant but good enough for a first try. The batch I made using only the teff flour mix turned out the best (some recipes suggest using eggs and/or wheat flour). Only thing is the flour didn't ferment as expected (I left it for 48 hrs and still it didn't bubble, although had a strong fermenting smell)v) but will try again and see what happens.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.